Fotona Vector Lift For Brow, Eyelid And Forehead
Looking for a brow lift in Singapore but don’t wish to do injections or go under the knife just yet? Introducing the Fotona Vector Lift – it is a generally safe non-invasive laser treatment to elevate and tighten the brows, eyelids, and forehead.
What Is Fotona VectorLiftⓇ For The Brows, Eyelids, Forehead?
Fotona VectorLift is a non-invasive brow lifting and upper eyelid rejuvenation treatment in Singapore. It uses the Fotona laser system and protocol to enhance the eye and brow region by elevating the eyebrow tail and tightening of the upper eyelids.
Find out more about the science of how Vector Lift works in our FAQs below.
How Does The Vector Lift Treatment Work?
The VectorLift is a 3-step laser procedure that maximises upper face lifting by combining forehead eyebrow elevation, eyelid tightening, and scalp tightening.
The treatment stimulates deep collagen growth for enhanced tightening while also providing a comfortable experience for you by delivering a gradual heat increase.
The Vector Lift for the brows, eyelids and forehead is generally safe and comfortable. Most patients report a gradual warming sensation that’s very tolerable.
Apart from temporary flushing of the skin which dissipates within a few hours, there are minimal side effects and no downtime. Patients are free to return immediately to their normal routines.
Treatment time averages 20 to 30 minutes, not including topical numbing of an additional 30 minutes.
We recommend at least 3 sessions, once every 3 to 4 weeks.
At SL Aesthetic Clinic, we charge the Fotona VectorLift at $800+ per session.
Book an appointment with us now.
The non-invasive VectorLift is based on Fotona’s Er:YAG SMOOTHⓇ mode pulse technology, which stimulates, renews, and tightens the superficial as well as deep collagen tissues.
VectorLift is a 3-step laser procedure which tightens the upper eyelids, eyebrow tail and forehead. Overall, it is ideal for upper face lifting.
The Vector Lift for eyebrows, eyelids, and forehead is currently available at all clinics.
VectorLiftⓇ is suitable for patients looking for an immediate and long-term solution to treat mild to moderate looseness or sagging of the eyelids (droopy eyelids), upper eye region, and forehead.
VectorLiftⓇ may not be suited for:
- Patients under the age of 21
- Those with unrealistic expectations, wishing to return to how they look in their younger selves
- Pregnant and breast-feeding women or those planning to conceive
- Patients with active sensitive/inflammatory skin conditions in the treatment area like acne, eczema, rosacea, etc.
- Patients with severe sagging of the eyelids and eye region may require surgical intervention instead
Apart from a temporary flushing of the skin, the VectorLiftⓇ is generally well tolerated with little to no risk of side effects if performed on a suitable patient.
There may be some redness, which usuallydissipates within a few hours or a day or two.
Usually, yes. Because it is non-invasive and has little downtime, it can be performed with other treatments typically 2 to 3 weeks apart.
- Always inform your doctor of all medications, including supplements you may be taking, as well as your medical history
- Avoid any ablative lasers of other treatments in the area at least 4 weeks prior to treatment
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure. Always wear sunscreen every day
- There may be some redness around the eyes for a few hours to a few days
- Avoid whitening and brightening products and products that irritate the skin, e.g. alcohol-based products, abrasive scrubs, and toners or products containing acids or Retin A
- Apply our prescribed recovery cream, followed by sunscreen every day
Like what you read? Share them!