Fotona Vector Lift For Brow, Eyelid And Forehead
Looking for a brow lift in Singapore but don’t wish to do injections or go under the knife just yet? Introducing the Fotona Vector Lift – the non-invasive brow lift laser treatment that elevates and tightens the brows, eyelids, and forehead safely and effectively.
What Is Fotona VectorLiftⓇ For The Brows, Eyelids, Forehead?
Fotona VectorLift is a non-invasive brow lifting and upper eyelid rejuvenation treatment in Singapore. It uses the Fotona laser system and protocol to enhance the eye and brow region by elevating the eyebrow tail and tightening of the upper eyelids.
Find out more about the science of how Vector Lift works in our FAQs below.
How Does The Vector Lift Treatment Work?
The VectorLift is a 3-step laser procedure that maximises upper face lifting by combining forehead eyebrow elevation, eyelid tightening, and scalp tightening.
The treatment stimulates deep collagen growth for enhanced tightening while also providing a comfortable experience for you by delivering a gradual heat increase.
Like what you read? Share them!
Apart from temporary flushing of the skin which dissipates within a few hours, there are minimal side effects and no downtime. Patients are free to return immediately to their normal routines.
We recommend at least 3 sessions, once every 3 to 4 weeks.
At SL Aesthetic Clinic, we charge the Fotona VectorLift at $800+ per session.
Book an appointment with us now.
The non-invasive VectorLift is based on Fotona’s exclusive Er:YAG SMOOTHⓇ mode pulse technology, which is a proven way to stimulate, renew, and tighten the superficial as well as deep collagen tissues.
It is a 3-step laser procedure which tightens the upper eyelids, eyebrow tail and forehead while enhancing overall upper face lifting with lifting vectors anchored throughout the scalp.
The Vector Lift for eyebrows, eyelids, and forehead is currently available only at our Plaza Singapura and Jurong Point clinics.
VectorLiftⓇ is suitable for patients looking for an immediate and long-term solution to treat mild to moderate looseness or sagging of the eyelids (droopy eyelids), upper eye region, and forehead.
VectorLiftⓇ may not be suited for:
- Patients under the age of 21
- Those with unrealistic expectations, wishing to return to how they look in their younger selves
- Pregnant and breast-feeding women or those planning to conceive
- Patients with active sensitive/inflammatory skin conditions in the treatment area like acne, eczema, rosacea, etc.
- Patients with severe sagging of the eyelids and eye region may require surgical intervention instead
Apart from a temporary flushing of the skin, the VectorLiftⓇ is generally well tolerated with little to no risk of side effects if performed on a suitable patient.
There may be some redness, which will dissipate within a few hours to a day or two.
Definitely! Because it is non-invasive and has little downtime, it can be performed with other treatments typically 2 to 3 weeks apart.
- Always inform your doctor of all medications, including supplements you may be taking, as well as your medical history
- Avoid any ablative lasers of other treatments in the area at least 4 weeks prior to treatment
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure. Always wear sunscreen every day
- There may be some redness around the eyes for a few hours to a few days
- Avoid whitening and brightening products and products that irritate the skin, e.g. alcohol-based products, abrasive scrubs, and toners or products containing acids or Retin A
- Apply our prescribed recovery cream, followed by sunscreen every day