Exosome Treatment Singapore | Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
Skin rejuvenation treatments are well-known for their ability to hydrate and brighten the skin. Adding exosomes to your skin rejuvenation treatment brings additional benefits of alleviating skin sensitivity, improving pigmentation, combating wrinkles, and promoting overall skin regeneration.
Exosome treatment essentially helps you combat visible symptoms of ageing and other common skin concerns in a non-invasive manner.
What is Exosome Treatment?
Exosome treatment for skin is a non-invasive, regenerative therapy that uses exosomes to improve skin health and appearance. Exosomes are tiny vesicles naturally produced by cells and contain various bioactive molecules, such as proteins, lipids, and nucleic acids.
They play a role in cell-to-cell communication, effectively promoting various functions such as skin rejuvenation, decreasing skin inflammation, reducing pigment and stimulating hair growth.
How Exosomes Work
Once they penetrate the skin, exosomes release their biomolecules, signalling skin cells to repair and regenerate themselves. They stimulate collagen synthesis and promote skin firmness and elasticity.
Simultaneously, the exosomes regulate melanin production, resulting in a brighter and more even skin tone. These effects occur on a cellular level, not just at the external surface.
What Are the Benefits of Exosome Treatment?
- Improved skin elasticity
- Reduced signs of ageing
- Refined pores
- Brightened and even skin tone
- Versatility for various skin concerns
- Collagen synthesis
- Reduced pigmentation
- Up to 14 times more proteins and growth factors
- 49.2 billion exosome particles that promotes fibroblast proliferation
- Stronger absorption power
- Up to five times increase in Collagen Type I
- Up to three times increase in Collagen Type III
What Are the Components of Exosomes?
Central to the regenerative process, growth factors stimulate cellular proliferation and differentiation. They foster the renewal of skin cells, improving skin texture and elasticity.
Exosomes deliver peptides, promoting the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles and enhancing the overall firmness and resilience of the skin.
Exosomes supply diverse amino acids, which are the basic building blocks that the skin uses during regeneration.
Exosomes have coenzymes that contribute to cellular energy production and metabolic processes, supporting overall skin vitality.
Vitamins and minerals
Vitamins and minerals in exosomes protect the skin from oxidative stress, promoting a healthy skin barrier and creating a luminous and even complexion.
Renowned for its antioxidant and brightening properties, glutathione protects against free radicals. Exosomes deliver glutathione, neutralising oxidative stress and promoting a healthier, more resilient skin environment.
How is Exosome Treatment Administered?
For optimal results, the exosome solution is to be applied to the skin after a laser or needle treatment. Exosomes work in tandem with the skin’s healing processes to maximise the benefits of the device-based therapies.
Who is Exosome Treatment for?
Exosome treatment is for you if you want:
- Elasticity enhancement: If you wish to improve skin elasticity for a firmer and more youthful complexion.
- Fine wrinkle reduction: For individuals looking to diminish fine lines and wrinkles, promoting smoother skin.
- Pore refinement: Anyone desiring a solution to refine and minimise enlarged pores for a smoother skin texture.
- Improve acne scars: Exosomes are ideal for lightening mild acne scars.
- To calm irritated and reddened skin: If you’re dealing with dermatitis or skin irritation, exosome treatment provides gentle and effective relief.
- To care for sensitive skin: Individuals with sensitive skin can find comfort in the soothing effects of exosome treatment.
- Non-invasive solution: If you prefer skincare solutions that are non-invasive and gentle, exosome treatment aligns with your desire for effective yet comfortable treatments.
- Post-menopause redness: Shifts in estrogen levels after menopause can cause redness – exosome treatment can calm this irritation.
Why Choose Exosome Treatment?
Exosomes are processed by ExoSCRT technology, which is globally patented. It purifies exosomes from stem cell cultures with the highest integrity and purity standards.
Visible and lasting results
The brightening benefits of exosome treatment are visible within two to three days of the procedure. With at least three sessions of exosome treatment, you can expect the results to last six months to one year.
Harvested from botanicals
Exosomes are derived from stem cells harvested from full-bloom botanicals. Their quality is preserved through a meticulous extraction process, ensuring the highest quality in every application.
Exosome treatment starts from $300 at SL Aesthetic Clinic.
Yes, we recommend doing exosome treatment after RF Gold Microneedling and lasers like Pearly Peel. Microneedling creates microchannels in the skin, while lasers prepare the skin, facilitating better absorption of exosomes.
This version carries the properties of existing exosomes treatments and comes with additional benefits, such as more growth factors and more exosome particles. The particles are also smaller in size for better absorption power.
This treatment is suitable for anyone with acne, pigmentation, wrinkles, dull skin and dry skin.
Like what you read? Share them!