The following sets out our policy on the privacy of the individual. SL Clinic takes your privacy seriously and your information will be used in accordance with the prevailing laws on data protection of Singapore.
- Your use of this website and filling in of any physical form (unless otherwise indicated by you) signifies your consent to us collecting and using personal data about you as specified below in accordance with this policy statement. Should we choose to change these terms for any reason, the changes will be posted here so that you are always kept informed about the collection and use of your personal information, and when we disclose it.
- How do we collect personal information about you and how is it used?
- You may provide personal information when communicating. This includes and is not limited to email correspondence, social media communications including Facebook and Instagram, telephone calls, SMS, physical forms and word-of-mouth.
- You may use our services and give your name and e-mail address to make a comment about our services or website.
- If you enter a competition or promotion we will ask your name, address and email address.
- It may be that you provide us details of credit or debit cards or bank accounts in making payment to us. Any such information (confidential financial information) will be disclosed only in accordance with the disclosure policy below.
- We may use personal information collected about you to help us develop the layout of our website to ensure that our site is as useful and enjoyable as possible.
- We may use personal information collected about you to let you know about functions on our website or changes to our terms and conditions of use.
- We may use personal information collected to provide you with marketing purposes, and support for our administrative and business functions.
- We will not share your personal information with third parties.
- Disclosure policy – We reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to enable us to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests to operate its systems and to protect itself or its users.
- How do we protect your information? We have strict security procedures covering the storage of your information in order to prevent unauthorized access. This means that sometimes we may ask you for proof of identity or for other personal information before we can process your call or enquiry further.
- Contact us if you have any questions or concerns about this policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org